Report a problem
3 months ago

Employer didn't pay me : I taught at a Chengdu Normal University last semester and finished my contract. The school didn't pay my last check and all its staff are now unresponsive to my contact attempts. I hold a legitimate work permit and visa. I went to the PSB who directed me to the labor arbitration department who won't speak to anyone who doesn't speak Mandarin. I've contacted a local lawyer who's fees are just under what my paycheck would be. Any advice on how to proceed? Full Article
Local news from Reddit (China)

More News From China
Renter news, legal help, and apartment reviews.