Report a problem
23 days ago

All cops can get you for speeding or any other traffic violation : "California peace officers can cite on any public roadway and/or make an arrest anywhere within the state of California," said Lt. Joses Walehwa of the Orange County Sheriff's Department. Full Article
Local news from The Sun

More News From San Bernardino
Renter news, legal help, and apartment reviews.