Report a problem
about 1 month ago

Can anyone help us figure out where state tax return went? : My husband had child support arrearage, which we assumed both Federal and state returns would go to cover, though the amount of total return was less than owed to child support. His Federal return has paid to the child support account but not state, though that usually pays out first. We've tried to track it through the MO official website but it keeps giving me an error message. Also, it doesn't look like past years state return has been applied, either, only Federal. Where's that money? Appreciate any ideas. Full Article
Local news from Reddit (Missouri)

More News From Missouri
Renter news, legal help, and apartment reviews.