Report a problem
21 days ago

Vacation to Australia : I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this for me. Taking a short vacation to Australia in February and I am applying for the ETA holiday visa to gain entry. On the application, when it asks for an address, should i put my current Korean address or my original Irish address? - Full Article

Suggested actions

Suggested to help:

Finding information and tools to help...