Report a problem
7 months ago

Getting my Thai non-immigrant ED visa. Need some help. : US Veteran here. I will be attending a Thai university using my Gi Bill in March. I have been looking at how to apply for a thai ed visa and its all confusing, every website i check says they have different requirements. I live in Kansas City so the only option for me is to apply for visa by mail. I was wondering if anyone has actually done this before? Which embassy/website did you choose? Also do i actually send them my passport or just copies? Full Article

More News From Thailand
Renter news, legal help, and apartment reviews.