Report a problem
6 months ago

Hospitalized & behind on my bills. : I have never received any kind of assistance, but I had an extended hospitalization recently that set me back on my rent and water bill. I have no idea where I can go for assistance, if I can even get any. I live in Rankin County. I'm employed. Please point me in the right direction if you can. Full Article

More News From Mississippi
Renter news, legal help, and apartment reviews.